

Guys' T-shirt

Girls' T-shirt. They used American Apparel for this one so it came out pretty well. Great fabric, great fit.
Guys' T-shirt sample.
The banner I made for the event. Staples actually donated the $100 banner.
Newport Harbor High School, where the race was held
My co-worker one day told me about her best friend, Heather. She was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer at young age of 26. The Fun Bags, a support team for Heather just had an event this month to raise money for American Cancer Society. I had an honor of designing the shirts for Heather's team, Fun Bags. We used pink for breast cancer, which Heather is fighting, and based on her photo, I made an illustration to go with it. Heather was a cheerleader for the Anaheim Angels so I wanted to put wings on the back of the shirt. The shirt was sold as commodity for her team.
The event had a 24-hour relay where you have people running or walking around the track continuously from 10:00 am to 10:00 am the next morning. This helped with raising funds, and Heather's team, the Fun Bags actually collected the highest amount of funds at the event. Yey!!
Heather is an amazing girl who is willing to fight the disease than simply living with it. I was really inspired by her faith and how she's willing to raise money not just for her cancer but for others. Amazing people. Amazing God.






we're both helping people with projects related to breast cancer. thank you for sharing it with me.
ReplyDelete