It's been a while again since the last update. I'm still making stuff but they are mostly for my kids and friends. My kids are really into garbage trucks; it's been their 'thing' for almost 2 years. When the WM (Waste Management) garbage trucks comes to collect trash, they want me to get out and follow the truck with them. So I made them their own giant truck to drive out of a plain cardboard box I got from Carl's Jr. (FREE! lol) They can ride the truck through the hole on top, walk with it if they like because the hole is at the bottom too, where they can poke out their feet...
We are friends with the garbage truck driver, and he sometimes gives us the WM promotional goods like a baseball cap, water bottle, workbook, backpack, and protection glasses. You can see the collection of trucks in the back -_-;; My place is filled with these trucks. I go to the WM dump site and recycle center sometimes just to see them work, it's actually cool (but smelly) and I'm starting to like them myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment