Saturday, August 8, 2015

'Welcome Wreath' for wedding

I posted about ring pillow and clutch the other day. The project for the same friend was finished on time, hooray! My friend was going for a shabby chic look with blush/peach color scheme so I shopped at Joann for wreath, flowers and easel.


*I didn't take this pretty picture, it's by the brides' amazing photographer.

I cut the flowers and hot-glued them on both sides of the wreath, and printed out colored letters to spell out the 'welcome' phrase. It took a lot longer than this one sentence though...I pre-arranged them so many times before coming to an agreeable arrangement, after I put the kids to bed. Well, one of the children keeps waking up so my working hours were 11pm, 3am, somewhere in between. Thank God for my hubby who washes dishes and takes out trash every evening, he is a BLESSING. I know I cannot make any projects happen without him. :)

The wedding was wonderful, by the way. Congratulations to Y & T, many blessings on their new journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment